Thursday, August 18, 2011

Weekly Homeschool Planner

I have become a huge fan of Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations. I have used her workbox ideas and used several of her other printables. I have always been curious about her weekly planner but never really wanted to spend $20 to find out if I liked it. Well, today it was on sale for $12, so I jumped on it. I must say that, to me, it is worth the $20. It is very simple, and I could have made it myself, but it would have taken more than $20 worth of my time. I think it will be usable just because it is so simple. It is purchased as an editable PDF, so you can save it and use it year after year. You can either fill in the names/dates/assignments/goals on the computer or print it out and put it in a binder to write in as you go. I am so impressed that I became an affiliate. Please check it out by clicking Click here to view more details'>here. I believe it will be worth your time.

No comments: