Monday, October 10, 2011

Puzzling

So you know me and educational toys, right?  I found these small puzzles on the clearance rack at Cracker Barrel recently.  Bingo!  Small, inexpensive brain teasers.  Mom has a game called Tangoes that is the same concept, only no frame.

One Problem.  Thing1 took them all apart, and I can't get them back together.  And I have spent a lot of time trying.  So much for developing logical brains in the kids. 

Thing1 put this one together, but I think it is too simple to be correct.  It leaves way too many irregular pieces to fit in the other two frames.

What do you think?  Should I just throw them away or wait for a geometry genius to come over and put them together someday?  I could just store them all together and say 1 point for one complete puzzle, two points for two complete puzzles, and three completed puzzles wins the grand prize!  Maybe someone reading this can coach me in putting them together.  I think all the pieces are pictured.

8 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I want to try. Bring them to school on Wednesday,please.

AIMA said...

Sure...I'll try to remember.

MissMOE said...

Google it! The answer is out there.

Christi Gifford said...

I love puzzles! We always get mind teasing puzzles for our kids. Although, when they can't figure them out, I end up stuck with them. ;+)

Lexi said...

I would never be able to figure those out either! In fact, I'm sure my kids would be able to do it before I ever would. I like things that come with the answers-because invariably I need them!

Dorie said...

Oh, those puzzles look challenging...I'd definitely keep them though. If they were in my house, I'd probably offer up some type of prize for the one who correctly puts them all back together. Couldn't hurt for them to try.

Jennifer said...

I think we have some of these puzzles...somewhere.

Amber @ Defrump Me said...

Haha! So funny! I always try to keep my son's toys with multiple pieces organized, but he gets them out when I'm not looking. I'm fighting a losing battle.