Thursday, February 23, 2012

Superlatives

Best advice (from a Pioneer):
"I used to think I had to do everything three weeks ahead of time.  Now I realize that most things can be done last minute."

Funniest:  Thing2 watching his first Jerry Lewis movie.


Sweetest (Don't pronounce the R's for the most accurate effect.):
"Dear Lord, Thank you for this day.  Please help us to be good at the park because I love this park, and when we come here, it cheers me.  In Christ's name, Amen."

Best thing I've heard on the radio lately (Building 429): 
All I know is I am not home yet.
This is not where I belong.
Take this world, and give me Jesus.
Thing is not where I belong.
To download song

Most satisfied feeling:  The boys riding their bikes after six months of flat tires.  Three days after their dad banned the Gator and 4-wheeler until they proved they could ride their bikes, they were zipping around like pros.  Hmm.  Also satisfying is that I got some mild exercise walking alongside Thing2.  Thing1 was way too fast for us, though.  I predict that the speed factor will be what motivates Thing2 to lose the training wheels.

No comments: