Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Do-A-Dot Printables

I still consider Do-A-Dots worth the money.  I still bless the day I was stuck at the Learning Oasis and made the impulse purchase of our set.

Thing2 and I are gradually building an Alphabet Binder with Do-A-Dot activities.  (A, E, I, and O so far.)  Reviewing letters and sounds in the binder is fun because we are looking at his work, and he is proud of it.  Reviewing by looking at our Reading Lesson book and the index cards I made?  Not so much fun.

Free Do-A-Dot Printables We Have Used:
Letter Mazes from Tot School
Lowercase Letters from Tot School
Uppercase Letters from Tot School
Alphabet Printables from Homeschool Creations
ABC Phonics Coloring Pages from Homeschool Creations (We fill them in with Do-A-Dots instead of crayons)

Free Printables I Plan to Try:
DLTK (Alphabet, seasons, holidays, animals.)
Making Learning Fun (Lots of book themes, alphabet, colors, numbers.)



No comments: