Thursday, August 23, 2012

Timeline Printables

While the kids are small, I am going to keep a timeline for the family. When they are older, they can keep their own, and I will take over the family one. By the time they need to start their own, maybe I will get the hang of setting one up.

I considered a wall timeline (takes too much space and is not portable) and a spiral bound sketchbook (can't add pages). I decided on a three-ring binder. I could have created my own timeline pages, but why would I do that when there are so many free printables out there?

Here's what I found:
Guest Hollow Timeline Pages
Dynamic 2 Moms Timeline Pages
Book of Centuries Printable from Simply Charlotte Mason
Notebookingpages.com Timeline Pages - The only one that is not free, but looking at all the sample pages makes me want to subscribe...
Donna Young Timeline Forms - Number your own.

I'm sure there are lots more. But when I find what I need, I usually quit looking...

I printed the Ancient World section of the Guest Hollow pages.  They are simple and easy to follow with lots of white space.

No comments: