Thursday, March 21, 2013

2013-14 Shopping List

Drumroll, please...

I have finalized my 2013-14 Shopping List Pinterest board.  Check it out if you are interested.

I am reusing some things (Reading Reflex, math manipulatives, Writing With Ease Instruction Text, Usborne World History, and an old Story of the World Activity Book I found in my Mom's stuff), but I am still having to buy a lot.  Maybe next year I will be able to use more of what I already have for Thing2.  Then again, maybe not!

My financial conscience balm is that the total of my shopping list is thousands less than sending the kids to a private school.  And even though it is several hundred dollars more than sending them to a public school that I already support through taxes, I get to maintain control of their education, which is priceless in my book.


Needless to say, I am super excited to have my list.  I plan to wait until after the OKC Curriculum Fair to order.  If possible, I will go and buy there.  I would love to support the vendors who travel to these fairs and let us homeschoolers flip through actual books and handle materials before we buy.

No comments: