Sunday, November 27, 2011

Today

Today real life begins again.

Last week was fun, and the mess in my house shows it.

  • Supper with 14 friends, 9 of them ages 6 and under.
  • 8-hour one-way trip pulling a camper.
  • Four nights in Pap's Woods with 18 family members (where you have to climb into a tree stand to get cellphone reception).
  • Spades.
  • Camo and orange.
  • One thousand pots of coffee.
  • Bacon-jalepeno backstrap.
  • Moose Lapbook with cousins.
  • Dessert Cheeseball.
  • Thanksgiving Dinner for 28.
  • Thanksgiving Leftovers.
  • More leftovers.
  • Black Saturday Shopping. (Can't handle the crowds on Friday.)
  • New TV (Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary to me and The Husband.)
  • Church.
  • Work.
  • Basketball.
I enjoyed my coffee at home this morning.  I will not do anything excting today.  I will work happily because I am glad to be home and because we had so much fun making this mess!


1 comment:

AMAY said...

Yesterday I cleaned enough that today I was able to clean. We do have to eat the elephant one bite at a time and occasionally we might want to gag on it, but really elephant making is SOOOO much fun!