- Located and visited an excellent Aldi in my new nearest-big-town. Highlight of my month.
- Ate at a local cafe that seems to be the place where everybody knows everybody in my new little town.
- Visited two churches I had never been to before.
- Started a new workout plan. It's a killer.
- The boys ate at a buffet for the first time. Highlight of their month.
- Got new shoes to run on my new road.
- Visited a nature center and bought bird field guides for my new state.
- Got a new iPhone so I could have more reliable internet in my new house.
- Made several new friends, many of which are homeschoolers.
- Went on a date with The Husband while the kids stayed with a new babysitter.
- Started a new spelling program (Spelling Power. Love it.) in a new semester of 1st grade.
- Got new library cards.
- Made appointments with a new doctor and a new orthodontist.
"New" will probably be my theme for the rest of this year, and "new" usually is not my forte. However, I have actually enjoyed most of these new experiences so far. His grace is sufficient.
Second month of my "new year," here I come!